• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why Rejected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello Hiveworkshop,
I still dont know why my Model MagHar Rampager got Rejected.
Only because I use a bit WoW Texture? Without this Texture The Model wont have this Style of a Warrior Anymore.
And I wonder why you approved these Models which uses WoW Textures:
Demoness Pure Using of WoW Texture.. "T2" from rogue / Bloodfang Armor.
Orc Mailbox he didnt Made any Custom Texture he just made the Wow Texture Blurry..
Troll Shaman Dunno about this one but looks like a overdit of the Texture like the Orc Mailbox.

That's kinda unfair.. <.<

Thanks.
-HC-

Level 8
ok. i was afraid of this. thats why i began making the texture from scratch too -.-
btw my aim was to make it as wow like as possible, like this.

ive been doing it for 2 days and i started to hate making it, so i decided to upload edited texture (not the scratch-made) version of the mailbox. im making it pixel-by-pixel and i have 75%done

*sigh*
just hope that noone else makes a better one in the meantime...

OK UPDATED! all self made now

and it is supposed to be as wow like as i can do (NO C&P, not even a pixel)

The orc mailbox doesn't use wow texture too :S.

Level 25
I have doubts that any of those use WoW texture. I can tell for sure that the third and second don't. Not sure about the first one, but the quality seems a little too low to be WoW.

And seriously, stop whining and complaining. That will get you nowhere. Just do what is required and don't make similar mistakes for the next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.