• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

whole import crushed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
(first of all, sorry if my english is not very good, working on that :D)

well. i do maps since a long timbe but this is the first time i do a campagin with imported skins and icons...

mi problem is: i imported all the icons and the models.. all works fine but since a moment all crushed! all the imported icons, skins etc crushed! this happend when i changed the paths of the DISS icons...

how can this happend? can be another reason?

thanks guys :D:D

Level 4
crushed i mean... all the imported files doesnt work, ingame and in the editor, the skins, models, icons etc :(

Level 4
Yes :(

the two, size and yellow error message when i open the map

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
what can i do? i lost the map? how can i prevent this?

another question, im already creating the map all over again, exporting the data... and i have OTHER PROBLEM !!! (im really... down with this situations...) the othe rporblem is this:

im importing all, buffs, units, upgrades etc... well, all goes well... then i import all the models, when i press save a window comes out saying something like this (i dont remember very well, im not in my womputer) "unable to save dlkjaslkdj/sdsalkjsadl/sdlñdkñkd/model.dsd" and this appears for every single one of the imported files, and i have to press "ok" to all and the map is not saved.... why this happend?

again guys, sorry for my english, in a time i'll be pro on it :D

thanks all for your help

Level 4
ohh ddnt know that, i always use "test map", then i have to save and open it like a custom map to try it?

Level 4
firt all the importes files shows an yellow error when i open the map... after that in the next map i can't save the map with imported files, i don't know what's wrong, this is the first time ive see this...

i think u have right, i use "test map" a lot,and maybe its corrupted :(

Level 6
about the icons did you do

BTN: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTN*name*.blp
DISBTN: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\DISBTN*name*.blp
PAS:ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\PAS*name*.blp
DISPAS: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\DISPAS*name*.blp

Status
Not open for further replies.