• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where to find events, funcs, more...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I feel certain that this is a question with answers floating around the web allready, but the reason that I'm asking isn't laziness; it's tiredness of looking. I'm just hoping that someone knows where to find a list of (preferably all the) JASS functions and events. It would really help me learning JASS. I sense that not all functions can be learned via converting triggers. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Best regards HS, and hey, merry Christman! :wbored: Ask if you need anything; I try to help in this forum wherever I can, but i2noob2diot.

Level 19
I feel certain that this is a question with answers floating around the web allready, but the reason that I'm asking isn't laziness; it's tiredness of looking. I'm just hoping that someone knows where to find a list of (preferably all the) JASS functions and events. It would really help me learning JASS. I sense that not all functions can be learned via converting triggers. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Best regards HS, and hey, merry Christman! :wbored: Ask if you need anything; I try to help in this forum wherever I can, but i2noob2diot.

You can always check out the function list in the trigger editor for NewGen. It contains a huge list of every function available in the Editor and I must say it's pretty cool. Started using it yesterday.

Level 10
Okay, thanks.. I'll check my NewGen stuff on my PC which runs Warcraft 3 with a frame rate around 15 fps... Why I use my mac for Warcraft III and War3 modding... for which such fantastic accessories as NewGen is unavailable, and graphical software costs more than I can afford (just btw).
So I hope the coolest functions exist in my standard editor aswell.

Level 20
All of the functions available to you are listed in the common.j and blizzard.j libraries. You could either extract them from the war3.mpq archive in your Warcraft III folder (look around THW's tool section for a MPQ extractor program). I think they're under the scripts directory. Or you could search around http://www.wc3jass.com for specific functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.