• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's your favourite type of spell, model, and voice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I like

spells that doesn't leak

models that look good, but doesn't use too much space of your map (it is actually possible)

sounds? I never have sound turned on for wc3, so I don't care

Rui

Rui

Level 41
N00byStance said:
Hmm... donno, never thinked about... But Rui, I love your avatar ^^

Pffff can we get back on topic please?

Blade.dk2 said:
I like

spells that doesn't leak

models that look good, but doesn't use too much space of your map (it is actually possible)

sounds? I never have sound turned on for wc3, so I don't care

That doesn't make sence -.-

-Rui

Level 9
Rui, i prefer the cute asian girl (avatar)

Daminon's avatar pwnz all others who posted here, since mine is not counting (my old avatar was the best but im off my computer from the last month)

**rises an Daelin embled shield to protect against Rui's flaming**

*cough* back to topic

Model --> Pandaren Brewmaster, Orc Blademaster

Voice --> Naga Royal Guard

Type of Spell --> MASS DESTRUCTION (such as Volcano, and lesser mass destructive like Monsoon and Flame Pillar)

cool sig Daelin **runs away at the speed of lighting**

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I was not flaming. I was just preventing it to get too off-topic. Oz02 could close it >.<. Let's see what Oz02 can do:

-Close Topics
-Warn Us >.<
-Ban any of our asses
-I just love his sarcasm LOLZ

Come on people keep commenting! Or posting whatever just do it =.=. And my dancing girl will dance for you. Althrough she's dancing all the time :mrgreen:

-Rui

Level 11
Thanks Raiju... Photoshop rulz.

*takes the Daelin emblemed shield and puts an enchantment on it against oz02 :lol:

N00byStance: Stop telling me Dealin... It's Daelin. D-A-E-L-I-N. I've noticed Rui doing this too, in a STICKIED TOPIC. For god sake, D-A-E-L-I-N. And now together, D-A-E-L-I-N. Good, I feel much better now.

And to get back on topic, I wonder Rui, wouldn't this fit you better (no offense of course):

Model - Blonde Sorceress
Voice - Britney Spears
Spell - Ooops, I did it again

And yes, this wasn't flaming indeed. And now, about what oz02 can do:

Close Topic - Definitely
Warn Us - Oh yeah
Ban any of us - Of course, as long as we have another warning ;)
Sarcasm - Hmm, I need to observe that

Oh, and last but not least, let's see my new preferences:

Model - Kelani Mage (now, if only I could finish it)
Voice - Daelin :p
Spell - Arcane Polymorph (permanent effect, cannot be dispelled, works only on noobs or rulebreakers)

Cheers!

~Daelin

Level 12
Voice: Orc Warchief
Model: Frost Wyrm
Spell type: Original, unique spells.

About my avatar yes it's from the Legions of the Damned mage unit Pandemonius. Strange name since Pandemonium is the name of the warning of hell.
And your avatar is very good Daelin. I have always liked it. But no one has ever had more beutiful avatar than Vexorian's previous one. How could he change that into his current one? That I will never understand.

D-e-a-lin said:
N00byStance: Stop telling me Dealin... It's Daelin. D-A-E-L-I-N. I've noticed Rui doing this too, in a STICKIED TOPIC. For god sake, D-A-E-L-I-N. And now together, D-A-E-L-I-N. Good, I feel much better now.
:lol: Funny! Just kidding D-a-e-lin. :wink: I have always liked your name too.

Level 9
Daelin thats not fair!!

why you always choose your own mod models?

c'mon we wanna know the Daelin *offscenes*

down to RotHE supremacy!

**runs away twice the speed**

Level 11
Raiju said:
down to RotHE supremacy!

*points his right hand at Raiju and his eyes turn white while lightning flashes start to come out from them* Ahem, Raiju, do you really want me to test the Arcane Polymorph on you? You can run, but you can't hide. Oh, and did I mention that I have True Sight as well? :lol:

Rui... I actually liked the name, not the fact that it wasn't High Elvish. ;)

~Daelin

Level 9
wow even true sight! guess i have no other choice than to clash my Divine powers on you

say your prayers and hope you got some Chaos damage, look the sky right above you Daelin...start running muchacho!

but being serious, does anyone here like the Pandaren Brewmaster as much as me?
im starting to get interested on this thread...

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Daelin said:
*points his right hand at Raiju and his eyes turn white while lightning flashes start to come out from them* Ahem, Raiju, do you really want me to test the Arcane Polymorph on you? You can run, but you can't hide. Oh, and did I mention that I have True Sight as well? :lol:

~Daelin

If i remember correctly Arcane Polymorph is a Polymorph spell that cannot be canceled or dispeled. And I guess Spell Steal doesn't work too ^_^'':shock: :shock:
*scrolls up* Ah yes... and only works on noobs and rulebreakers. That means that Raiju is breaking the rules.

-Rui :twisted:

Level 9
"...and only works on noobs and rulebreakers. That means that Raiju is breaking the rules."

if that is true, obviously it will have no effect upon me

**reflects Arcane Polymorph on Rui**

**some esquisite reaction is happening with Rui's body...**

Oh God Rui youre so damn ugly!

Level 9
"Ever heard that I have spell immunity? And it can't work on me because it only works on rulebreakers and noobs hahahahaha..."

that was exactly the reason it is gonna work on you my friend

:wink:

just a joke Rui, youre a cool guy =)

Status
Not open for further replies.