• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Whats Up With My Walls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Me and my bro are making an RPG, World of War in World Editor Unlimited. But theres a problem- I made the Human village surrounded by walls. I took a farm, changed the model file to a wall, and the wandering villagers in the village walked right through it! But when I tried to go through it, I couldn't. So now in my RPG there are these villagers running around getting killed by murlocs and ogres. (But I named the weaker ogres Org-naks) The farm model didn't work, so I took a workshop. I changed its model to a Wall End and increased the scaling value to 3.75. But for some reason, you can walk through it. You can't walk through a workshop. I don't understand the problem. Please help me. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.