• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

*what is wrong with this model???!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay, so this keeps happening. I 'll get a model I like for example the war mage,and I have the war3 model editor,(i've found that if the model doesn't show up in the model editor it definitely won't in Warcraft or the editor) so when I put it in the editor IT DOESN'T show up. and neither does half of the other models.As for the portrait.mdx...it can't even show the whole body. They just appear black, with maybe a few parts of color. If anyone knows how to fix this, or even what's going on it would be really helpful if you would share it with me.

-Dr. Murder

Level 2
WHAT?! then why can't I? Maybe....it's because i don't have magos. Cause i went to the link to get it and the website wouldnt let me i don't know why though or what it was that would'nt let me.
-Dr. Murder

Level 2
Then I have magos. but why doesn't it work for me? I unzipped the folder right and set the model up right......whats wrong with it? Any Ideas? Anyone?
- Dr. Murder

Level 2
I don't have an error when I open it, it's only when I use some models. The files dont work if I have too many, and sometimes they just won't work. I don't know if it's my world editor for map making or the files or even if it's my pc......
- Dr. Murder

I don't have an error when I open it, it's only when I use some models. The files dont work if I have too many, and sometimes they just won't work. I don't know if it's my world editor for map making or the files or even if it's my pc......
- Dr. Murder
Let me guess, you opened them with MDLVIS and they contain skins from War3Patch.mpq, right? MDLVIS can't open those files! It always crushes on them! :vw_sad:

Level 2
I dont know what that progam is but if it came with the editor then I have it. Do you know how I can fix it or diable it whatever I need to do? But I don't open them with anything......I just import them into the editor and even if it show the model in the box below the overview of the map, the character is a green and black checkered box. (that still happens when I restart the program). Also half of the models I download don't work. Do you know why?

- Dr. Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.