• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do you think?

Worth Submiting?

• Worst Ever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bob-bob

• Good

• Good Job

• Excelent

• Perfect

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
btnlightning1ha.jpg

First freehand icon...

What do you think? Worth submitting?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
But how exacly to do that? I don't think I can do everything that comes to my head in Photoshop. Isnt there another way to make Icons? Like we do something in Paint (to give it form) or another tool and then we edit it in Photoshop :?:

well you can use diffrent tools to create shapes, you can even Download other objects as starting shapes, thou I suggest pure photoshop, even if it does't look so good, in time it will, if you never do freehand, you will never get better and learn to really make icons or anything else, to tell you, i really like to see people try creating icons, I am glad when i see a freehand icon, even if it is lower quality than some cnp's, i still know that you put some effort in it :D

Good Luck! :)

Rui

Rui

Level 41
You are very spiritual :) .
Well but an example of freehand is like my Misterious Ray and Lightness Ray right? But i still dont think i can become a pro... :cry:
I would like to learn more about Photoshop... well i dont really think im good at learning.... but ill have to learn one way or another :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.