• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What can cause a special effect not to be spawned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I have a trigger that spawns a special effect, and it worked perfectly yesterday, but today when I added other stuff to my map, the special effect does not spawn anymore, everything else in the trigger works, and I haven't changed anything in that trigger today. I've tried turning off the triggers I've added today, and then tried again, but no result.
There's also a 'destroy special effect' trigger under the spawning one, but that wasn't causing problems before, and I disabled it just to test out, so the special effect still doesn't spawns...

I would upload a trigger, but I really don't know which one should I upload, cause I haven't updated the one spawning this effect.

So what (something that I added to my other triggers) may cause a special effect not to be spawned?

Level 14
As strange as it may be, try restarting your computer. This happens to me occasionally where certain special effects will stop showing up. I just have to restart my comp since I basically have it on all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.