• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wendigo.blp

Well this is my entry for texturing contest 16 the theme is nature so i picked the skin and with my tablet started to transform the wendigo into a keeper of nature,i noticed that exist some little white spots in the skin i will fix this in the next update
enjoy it an give me credits if this is used
Updated:fixed some white spots reworked theeth and mouth
Updated:fixed mouth removed pink and painted brown now mouth works correctly

Keywords:
Wendigo,jungle,wood,keeper,nature
Contents

Wendigo.blp (Texture)

Reviews
17:59, 10th Jan 2010 CloudWolf: The texture work is fantastic. It really looks like this wendigo just sprung out of a tree. Great work! The only thing I might suggest is some more shading around the edges. Expecially where the neck joins the head...

M

17:59, 10th Jan 2010
CloudWolf: The texture work is fantastic. It really looks like this wendigo just sprung out of a tree. Great work!

The only thing I might suggest is some more shading around the edges. Expecially where the neck joins the head. I'd also suggest adding some more shading to the eyes to make them stand out a bit more :)

All in all, its a nice skin and is definately approvable!

Level 9
I posted a negative comment because it seems no one else does anymore. If no one tells you to change it, then you wouldn't right?
I'm just saying I think this skin needs a lot more work to be approved. Compared to the majority of the other approved skins on this site it seems sub-par to me. Also its not blurry because of the unwrap, Its blurry because thats how you made it.