• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Weird Unit Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I've always wanted to have this unit in SC2. If i remember correctly, firebats and marauders using CMC-660 Armor, which is significantly bigger and stronger than a normal marine armor. My idea is that, instead of a Perdition Flamethrower or K-12 Punisher grenade launchers, why won't they arm it with large caliber and automatic weapon; maybe Tychus' Minigun or even the machine gun of the Viking! So yeah; if i were to make a unit like that; i will replace a mercenary firebat's muzzle effect with machine gun effect from Viking; and with a 3 damage for every 0.2s attack speed and allow a 150 unit search area that will deal that damage at the certain unit.

Also, i wanted to have a Spectre that uses Marine gauss rifles. Cause i think it's really awesome.

Wouldn't it be awesome if a battlecruiser with morph ability like a VIking, but basically a battlecruiser/ODIN, how cool is that?!

Though i'm just sharing my thoughts; if possible i would like to request a model:
CMC-660, Firebat that was recolored to the same of marauder but replace the weapon with three miniguns from tychus' for each arm.

And modify Nova to replace her weapon with the Marine Gauss rifle; and recolor her suit to that of a spectre, and replace her hair with bright blood-red half-ponytail that reaches to her waist.

Level 22
No need, with the new HotS patch the battle Hellion will be named Hellbat (lol).. there is your new unit.

Btw disaster - I won sc2 beta key and WoL copy in 2010 - now I didn't win hots key even with my super awesome, modest and honest reply to the Dreamhack giveaways... I need to play hots ffs that's why I didn't care about D3, I was to get everything for hots. /Keyless Rage

Level 5
No need, with the new HotS patch the battle Hellion will be named Hellbat (lol).. there is your new unit.

Btw disaster - I won sc2 beta key and WoL copy in 2010 - now I didn't win hots key even with my super awesome, modest and honest reply to the Dreamhack giveaways... I need to play hots ffs that's why I didn't care about D3, I was to get everything for hots. /Keyless Rage

Hellbat huh?

what i meant is replacing the flamethrower of the firebat into machine guns that will give a really good suppressive fire. Because the CMC660 armor which is that of a firebat or a marauder; they can host something a lot greater than the gauss rifle of marines, that is the idea i was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.