• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
ok im getting really mad ( :twisted: ) i canot seem to get 2 of the same weather effects to stack no matter what i try (two regions with rain (heavy look exactly the same) i tried triggerwise (enviroment create weather effect i even did the turn weather effect on) please help :cry:

Level 24
weather isn't as nice to control as the regions themselves. you ever notice when you set a region to have dalaran shield weather sometimes the shield extends a little past the region? i imagine that what's happening is that the weather that happens is based on where it is, so even if you have two of the same weather happening in the same place, they happen literally in the same place, so the most that happens is that it gets a little less transparent. i know this probably doesn't make sense, but i'm not feeling very well right now :|

Level 4
Yea i figured that so i decide to copy and paste a region with the same weather effect but place it a lil off to the side, then half the regions were overlapping, then barely any and it didnt seem to make it thicker. So i geuss (maybe this is wat u ment the whole time) that no matter how much/little of the region is over another as long as it is over another region it will be exactly the same. :evil: :evil:

Level 24
F.M.A said:
So i geuss (maybe this is wat u ment the whole time) that no matter how much/little of the region is over another as long as it is over another region it will be exactly the same.
yes that is exactly what i was trying to say but i was unable to articulate it. maybe try stacking light rainfall and heavy rainfall?

Status
Not open for further replies.