• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weather System doesnt work!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, hivers. I have created a weather system in my game based on a user but it doesnt work... here's the trigger:

• Random Weather System
    • Events
      • Time - Every 5.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set RandomWeatherInteger = (Random integer number between 1 and 5)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • RandomWeatherInteger Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Environment - Remove (Last created weather effect)
          • Environment - Create at (Entire map) the weather effect Lordaeron Rain (Light)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
            • If - Conditions
              • RandomWeatherInteger Equal to 2
            • Then - Actions
              • Environment - Create at (Entire map) the weather effect Lordaeron Rain (Heavy)
            • Else - Actions
              • Do nothing
                • If - Conditions
                  • RandomWeatherInteger Equal to 3
                • Then - Actions
                  • Environment - Create at (Entire map) the weather effect Wind (Heavy)
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
                    • If - Conditions
                      • RandomWeatherInteger Equal to 4
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Environment - Create at (Entire map) the weather effect Northrend Snow (Light)
                    • Else - Actions
                      • Do nothing
                        • If - Conditions
                          • RandomWeatherInteger Equal to 5
                        • Then - Actions
                          • Environment - Create at (Entire map) the weather effect Northrend Snow (Heavy)
                        • Else - Actions
                          • Do nothing

Level 11
What is not working? Is the weather not showing or is it that once a weather effect is created it doesn't change? Give details.

My suggestion is that you store the created weather effect in a variable (if weather effect variable exist, I'm not sure), and then instead of removing "Last created weather effect" you remove the variable.

Also, remove all those "Do nothing", they are totally unnecessary.

Level 4
What is not working? Is the weather not showing or is it that once a weather effect is created it doesn't change? Give details.

My suggestion is that you store the created weather effect in a variable (if weather effect variable exist, I'm not sure), and then instead of removing "Last created weather effect" you remove the variable.

Also, remove all those "Do nothing", they are totally unnecessary.
The weather is not showing

EDIT: Ive tried to turn on triggers and now they work! PROBLEM SOLVED! No need for quotes now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.