• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Weapons/Shields Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
For my map, I need the weapons, and shields if they have them, taken (alphaed) out of quite a few units.

Peasant
Footman
Blood elf Leiutenant
Azerothian Footman model
Lothar model
Satyr (any of the satyr units will do)
WarMaster model
Ninja model
HighElf Swordsman model
Blademaster
Bandit
Dwarf Warrior model

Thanks and credits in my map to anyone who does any of these.

Level 3
Please, people, can no one do ANY of these? I don't like to be annoying as I am now, but I really need these things. I need for my map to be good enough for people to play it over FF Open RPG, and for that I feel I need these weaponless/shieldless models so I can have weapons/shields attached that look right, meaning not overlapping their original weapons/shields, for my heroes to beat out FF Open RPG's.

Please, anyone, please....

Status
Not open for further replies.