• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Weaponless models site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I've found a french site with weaponless models which people might find useful. I've translated it for you guys so you can understand, thanks to google.

http://translate.google.com/transla...?q=Beastmaster+Sans+Armes+Sans+Glow&hl=en&lr=

I've also found a nice site with attachments (wings, weapons, helmets, swords etc.) that you can download for free.

http://www.campaigncreations.org/warcraft/freebies/units-attachments.shtml

EDIT: I might take a few rquests myself. I know how to remove weapons and stuff so yeah, if you want to request just ask and set it out in an understandable format.

Level 25
Ok, there is going to be SOMEONE out there who, due to this topic, will break the rules. So I'll just post it here

DO NOT SUBMIT MODELS YOU DID NOT MAKE YOURSELF. I DO NOT CARE HOW "USEFUL" THEY WILL BE. I DO NOT CARE THAT YOU FELT THE SITE "SHOULD HAVE THEM". I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANY OF YOUR EXCUSES. I SHALL JUST BAN YOU ON THE SPOT

Level 25
DeadDogNoGoWoof said:
Afronight_76 said:
Mecheon said:
DO NOT SUBMIT MODELS YOU DID NOT MAKE YOURSELF. I DO NOT CARE HOW "USEFUL" THEY WILL BE. I DO NOT CARE THAT YOU FELT THE SITE "SHOULD HAVE THEM". I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANY OF YOUR EXCUSES. I SHALL JUST BAN YOU ON THE SPOT
like...lets say...wow models?

qft

Haven't I been through how I would delete them if Darky didn't tell me otherwise ages ago?

And besides, it takes the tiniest ammount of effort to make them usable in WC3. Just snatching these models from a site and uploading them is plain ol' theivory

Level 7
So if a few of the models on those sites were to be posted by another registered user, I'd be the one responsible because I posted these links?

The attachment models were used in a map called Dark Omen so would the makers be labeled as theives too? Or what?

Level 25
Oh god, what is today? The people misunderstanding Mecheon's complaints day?

Its fine to use models in maps as long as you credit the original author. Now, if someone took those models straight from the site and uploaded them here under their own name, then that would be stealing. And I would ban THEM for that

Status
Not open for further replies.