WE not displaying every field in Object Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Was mid making a map and clicked on a different unit to edit its valus (after just editing another units values) and now not all the fields are showing up. The fields that arent showing up are after the armor editing zone to the researchs available zone. Therefore the fields that have to do with collision, HP, Level, resource costs are not showing up period they just dont exist. This is NOT map specific is doing this on every single map wether custom or not (including all the melee maps that come with the game). I have tried uninstalling WC3 and rebooting my computer as well as WC3 several times and this problem still exists and I have no idea why... Any clues?

EDIT: okay after clicking and un-clicking the ctrl+f9 hotkey to show the stats like 150+ times it is now showing up. However it is still not showing up on every map only every so often for certain units..... Guess the Editor is really messing up or something. And yes i made sure that the "stats" section was checked on BEFORE i posted this thread and itwas still not displaying them correctly.

Level 3
I seemed to have fixed it. I use the default WE. It must have just been some sort of glitch. All I did was restart my computer 6 times the next day and it is fine now. I have a couple slk files but I removed them from the main directory. Haven't run into this issue again (yet, hopefully it stays that way though).

Status
Not open for further replies.