• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

wc3sear.ch mods. map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I just got an idea for map.It will include mods.(i have models/skins of them),of course i am not gonna make it if they don't approve it.I am not sure what type of the map will it be,but any1 who wants to help(this includes mods to),just post it here(or PM me).Well the name of the map isn't something special,but here it is:
"ruth behind Darky28's dissaperiance"

Level 5
I'll help. I think the map should be a AOS style satire of wc3sear.ch as a whole. There should be two factions, a light side (with the mods as heroes) and a dark side (parody of the bad stuff here). The skills I can bring to the party are triggering (intermediate) and concept designs. The search for Darky should be one of the major quests. The light side needs to find him to restore harmony to the site and the dark side needs to destroy him to bring eternal chaos.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
This was actually a copy of my idea, but since I havent start making mine, i will help you. But note that I want part of the credit, if possible. I will make the spells for the heroes.
I was also thinking on making AoS map, but why dont we do an RPG? Its not of those that you just go around and kill crap, and then you have save system and such, it will be an RPG like "Fellowship Quest" or "Fellowship of Middle-Earth" (witch i don't know if they were submited to this site). Anyway if you make AoS map, i already have some ideas for heroes, witch i wont tell here cause meaning the bad side would offend some people im sure. :roll: I want can also do terrain, im not very good at making terrains like Barrens and such, but im good at Ashenvale and Sunken Ruins terrains. :wink:
Please this is the first and LAST copy of my idea.

-Rui

Level 4
Rui said:
This was actually a copy of my idea, but since I havent start making mine, i will help you. But note that I want part of the credit, if possible. I will make the spells for the heroes.
I was also thinking on making AoS map, but why dont we do an RPG? Its not of those that you just go around and kill crap, and then you have save system and such, it will be an RPG like "Fellowship Quest" or "Fellowship of Middle-Earth" (witch i don't know if they were submited to this site). Anyway if you make AoS map, i already have some ideas for heroes, witch i wont tell here cause meaning the bad side would offend some people im sure. :roll: I want can also do terrain, im not very good at making terrains like Barrens and such, but im good at Ashenvale and Sunken Ruins terrains. :wink:
Please this is the first and LAST copy of my idea.

-Rui
Sorry,i didn't know this was your idea.Sry again.Anyway i haven't started making it yet,cuz i want to assemble a team of at least of 3 of us,and to see what type of map you want it to be.I vote for RPG because it's eaiser to make,and i won't have to make to much heroes,but if you want it will be AoS.You will get credit for the idea,and for help(if you help).

Status
Not open for further replies.