1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

wc3sear.ch mods. map

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Splatt, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Splatt

Splatt

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I just got an idea for map.It will include mods.(i have models/skins of them),of course i am not gonna make it if they don't approve it.I am not sure what type of the map will it be,but any1 who wants to help(this includes mods to),just post it here(or PM me).Well the name of the map isn't something special,but here it is:
    "ruth behind Darky28's dissaperiance"

2. Inu Yasha

Inu Yasha

Resources:
    Resources:
    ya where has darky been?
    5 bucks on playing wow.
    anyway I'm in if it gets approved.

3. DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just wanna say you're allowed to do. We mods don't really care if there's a map about us, as long as it's not insulting (and I'm sure it won't be).

4. eXciTe

eXciTe

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    A map about moderators?? LoL :) cool this will be funny

5. Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'll help. I think the map should be a AOS style satire of wc3sear.ch as a whole. There should be two factions, a light side (with the mods as heroes) and a dark side (parody of the bad stuff here). The skills I can bring to the party are triggering (intermediate) and concept designs. The search for Darky should be one of the major quests. The light side needs to find him to restore harmony to the site and the dark side needs to destroy him to bring eternal chaos.

6. Splatt

Splatt

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Cool,you're in.Anyway sorry for answering 2 weeks after(need to pay some bills).Anyway i am glad that you approved work on this map.Oh,i almost forgot try to get as many ppl as you can to help us on this map

7. Abc

Abc

Resources:
    Resources:
    A map bout mods, lmao, it sure is original.

8. Splatt

Splatt

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Wanna join(plz specify what can you do to help(if you want)).

9. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This was actually a copy of my idea, but since I havent start making mine, i will help you. But note that I want part of the credit, if possible. I will make the spells for the heroes.
    I was also thinking on making AoS map, but why dont we do an RPG? Its not of those that you just go around and kill crap, and then you have save system and such, it will be an RPG like "Fellowship Quest" or "Fellowship of Middle-Earth" (witch i don't know if they were submited to this site). Anyway if you make AoS map, i already have some ideas for heroes, witch i wont tell here cause meaning the bad side would offend some people im sure. :roll: I want can also do terrain, im not very good at making terrains like Barrens and such, but im good at Ashenvale and Sunken Ruins terrains. :wink:
    Please this is the first and LAST copy of my idea.

-Rui

10. Splatt

Splatt

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Sorry,i didn't know this was your idea.Sry again.Anyway i haven't started making it yet,cuz i want to assemble a team of at least of 3 of us,and to see what type of map you want it to be.I vote for RPG because it's eaiser to make,and i won't have to make to much heroes,but if you want it will be AoS.You will get credit for the idea,and for help(if you help).