• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

wc3 21 v0.10

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
wc3 21 v0.10
This is a beta version of the map, comments and critique are recommended.

Hey, this is the first map I have posted in a while. The rules are simple, plays just like 21 with cards. There are some elements of the map that I would like to explain. First off, the deck functions just like a deck of cards, and you shouldn't be able to draw more than one card of that number and suite. Of course, there are exceptions to this. The more common one is the "Ace of Spades" item, which automatically draws an Ace of Spades. The other exception is when the deck is exhausted of cards and needs to be reshuffled.

Map can play with 12 players, and AI does work, but I wouldn't recommend playing with more than 6.

Map is protected, sorry map stealer's and curios people.

This map is a joke (kind of) and I finished it in 3 days.

Keywords:
Card, Game, cardgame, blackjack, 21, maps, stupid, AI, poopy logs, Richard Simmons
Contents

wc3 21 v0.10 (Map)

Reviews
02:42, 30th Oct 2008 Septimus: Map title, description and gameplay doesn't convince me to approve this sources of yours. Send me the unprotect version, I need to check the trigger to ensure the sources is working fine. As for now, the sources have...

M

02:42, 30th Oct 2008
Septimus: Map title, description and gameplay doesn't convince me to approve this sources of yours.

Send me the unprotect version, I need to check the trigger to ensure the sources is working fine. As for now, the sources have been set to review.

Not actually a harrier map, it is the same basic idea, fly around in a plane and shoot stuff, but I modeled some systems after the harrier map. I started working on mine before harrier command came out, but dropped the project because of a lack of ideas. After reading the comments on harrier command and playing that map, it inspired me to piick my map back up. Heres the link to my forum post, the harrier map is there. Link to Forum post