• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wazzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Well, if this is an introduction, I might as well start from the beginning. Hello, everybody. My username is Wazzz, and I am a fan of this site. It has all the resources a modder like myself could possibly want and also has many intriguing modders submitting their work here. Although I must confess I don't have anything right now to submit, I am working on multiple projects (sorry, I'm not giving any sneak-peeks as of now, for I do not want to reveal anything about these until I am confident enough that people will be able to see what it is. It's one thing to hear about something, but quite another to actually see it in working order). Well, all that I really want to say right now is that I am happy to be a part of this community, and I hope that my feedback can be of use to modders everywhere and that my mods can be of top quality for the gamers out there.
Well, I'll see you guys around, I s'pose. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.