• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WayWatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i want to use the way watcher skin by WhiteHorn but i dont know how to import skins. how do i import skins and place them on a unit. i know this is explained somewhere else oz-02 but i still dont get it

Level 13
I really don't know what is so hard about importing a skin, but i'll explain it (for the 50th time) in simple english.

1) Open the World Editor and load your map.
2) Open the Import Manager (F12 or paper icon with green arrow(not available in the RoC version of the World Editor)).
3) Import your file.
4) Right-click the now imported file and click Import File Properties.
5) Click the checkmark by Use Custom Path.
6) Change the pathe to the one it said on the screen you downloaded it from (eg. Tetures\HeroDemonHunter.blp). Remember that it has to be \ and not /.
7) Save your map.
8 ) Turn off the World Editor.
9) Turn on the World Editor.
10) Load your map. The unit should have the skin on it.

Level 2
lol

you count how many times

i dont believe this had a path on the download page..

see for your self

http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Skins&ID=320[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.