• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warsong-Wolfrider/Raider

This is the Warsong-Clan version of the Wolfrider/Raider.
The Idea came from Tauer's Clan Grunts. He didn't do anything. He only inspired me to do this with his models. You can give credit to him for the Idea, but all the rest i did myself.

I have made an corresponding Icon for the Model.
The Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/warsong-wolfrider-raider.287337/

If you want i can upload the Chaos Orc-Version him

If you use him the give credit to me.
Contents

Warsong-Wolfrider/Raider (Model)

Warsong-Wolfrider/Raider_Portrait (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
Looks good, and performs well. You could arguably achieve that result using in-game textures. But since you're going for very specific aspects in each raider, you may keep the custom one if you prefer. I'd just recommend you to work a bit more on the...
Looks good, and performs well.

You could arguably achieve that result using in-game textures. But since you're going for very specific aspects in each raider, you may keep the custom one if you prefer. I'd just recommend you to work a bit more on the chest tattoo, at the moment it looks blurry. Maybe adding some soft contours might help. (Not a required change)

All those raider variations could be very useful altogether. I'd recommend you had them all merged in a single bundle, even to have them better organized and accessible. (You may request it if you want)

Approved.