• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft: The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I had an idea for a campaign of cinematics, a movie, about Warcraft. I was thinking it could be about something like the third invasion of the Legion. Though I know pretty much how I would go about it, I'm having some trouble thinking of a plot. But what do you think of the idea, a Warcraft Movie?

Level 2
Maybe you should try somthing based during the main warcraft 3 storyline, eg: the struggle of a few high elves, against the left over undead. Stranded in quel'thelas after arthas chewed through their forest, they slowly brood over thier loss of magic, their fallling to wretched and the retaking of silvermoon.

Now people must say "Oh but what about Kael'thas?". Answer: He was in southern lordaron (spelling?) with a FEW elves, serving the humans as magic wielders (as they are in war3). Then naga came etc.....He knew the sunwell had been destroyed, because all of a sudden: no magic! But he never went back....

Anyway, I might look a bit stupid when an actual lore expert comes in and quotes off a World of Warcraft novel or somthing, but hey, it's an idea!

Level 8
I think Blizzard will put the spot light on this situation or you can take it before they do. Sargeras is still in Limbo in the Maelstrom so maybe you could make him find a body or something. I am willing to help you write a story for this if you like.

Aschy~

Level 2
I think Blizzard will put the spot light on this situation or you can take it before they do. Sargeras is still in Limbo in the Maelstrom so maybe you could make him find a body or something. I am willing to help you write a story for this if you like.

Aschy~

Im pretty sure that Sargearas was destroyed (well, mostly) by the destruction of the first well of eternity, that is what the war of the ancients book is about apparently.

Level 12

Aschy~

Hmm. I was considering something to do with Sargeras, myself. The problem is, I already thought of that idea for my next campaign, Warcraft IV: Reign of the Titan. I'm not sure which idea deserves this theme more, the movie, or the campaign. If I want to stick with the Sargeras idea for the Campaign, I am developing an idea for the movie, but I'm not sure how good it is.

I'll tell you if I think I need help with the storywriting, which I probably will.

Status
Not open for further replies.