• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarCraft Maul: X17

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

WarCraft Maul: X17 (Map)

Reviews
14:55, 8th Dec 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Okay.
Level 14
PleaSe add a description.

Presentation
All maps must be made in English, must not contain overwhelmingly bad spelling or grammar, must contain a valid author and map name, and must contain a well-written description to give the reader a good idea of what the map is about. Imports, terrain, camera, and other visuals should complement the game.

Level 4
PleaSe add a description.

Presentation
All maps must be made in English, must not contain overwhelmingly bad spelling or grammar, must contain a valid author and map name, and must contain a well-written description to give the reader a good idea of what the map is about. Imports, terrain, camera, and other visuals should complement the game.

YEAH!

Seriously No description means makes the map looks unprofessional and why should we play it if you dont say how to play, features bla bla ,etc

So then :grin: Im voting for.... :xxd: DISAPPROVAL
:mwahaha: [Ebil rulez] lol

Level 14
Well you should in fact care. Without a proper description your map will be rejected. Also see

Enforcement
Repeatedly ignoring one or more of these rules may result in negative reputation, infraction points, or even being banned from the site.

I'm not trying to offend you. I'm trying to help you =.=

Level 2
It's a maul. It's an updated version. Mauls doesn't need descriptions. Updates doesn't need descriptions. End of story.

This map is broken, doesn't even start on battle.net. I'm not even uploading a fixed version to you [censored].

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 28
It's a maul. It's an updated version. Mauls doesn't need descriptions. Updates doesn't need descriptions. End of story.

This map is broken, doesn't even start on battle.net. I'm not even uploading a fixed version to you [censored].

This is the hive, everything needs descriptions. End of story.

So basically you're posting a broken map on a site that rejects everything that doesn't completely work, or if the quality is too low?
Great thinking.

Well, the triggers are crap (loads of leaks, inefficient), the objects are childish and so are you.
Rejected (+ I've given you -rep for swearing, you'll probably leave this site anyway.

Level 28
... I think you misread my first post.
I don't care. You're ungrateful, no map for you.
OH NO! -rep! MY LIFE IS OVER!

...please... you're pathetic.

Actually, I did read your first post, but I didn't care about it ^^
Just like you don't care about my post, or you having -rep.

Call me pathetic, whatever... I've seen enough people like you come and go here.
Not caring about adding a description just so people would notice your map and that it doesn't break another rule and not fixing a game because someone pointed out your mistake is kind of pathetic in my eyes.

I believe the hive is no place for you, go upload this map at epicwar, there are no rules at epicwar, you don't need a description and nobody can post any comments on your map, no matter how hard it sucks.