• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warcraft III font

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Have you once thought:
Damn, that Warcraft III font is so cool
(i mean the font that appears in campaign loading screens that mark the map spots, for example "The World Tree" in elf campaign)

If somebody has it, or knows where to find it, can u please tell me??

Level 3
lol ty, but i mean like getting the font file, for example arial.ttf (true type font) or a file containing that font that appears in loading screens :lol:

Level 2
Hi. Can someone tell me what's the font used in hero's stats panel?
Here it is:

I can find similar fonts but have not found a 100% match. Closest font so far is Nueva Std or Palatino Linotype

Last edited:
Last edited:
Level 2
Doesn't this forum have rules like "before starting new topic, use the search function to see if there are already such topics in the forum"?
That's what I did. And I don't care if this topic is old, because it's name is appropriate for my question.

Level 4
Doesn't this forum have rules like "before starting new topic, use the search function to see if there are already such topics in the forum"?
That's what I did. And I don't care if this topic is old, because it's name is appropriate for my question.

You search for answers. Not for places to enter questions. This is the difference.

Level 2
Are you suggesting me to create a new topic with almost same name as the existing, just because that existing topic is old?
...You guys are weird :)

If every user of this forum would do so, any search results would give you huge amount of threads about same stuff.

Anyway, I do not want to discuss this in this thread...

Level 4
Are you suggesting me to create a new topic with almost same name as the existing, just because that existing topic is old?
...You guys are weird :)

If every user of this forum would do so, any search results would give you huge amount of threads about same stuff.

Yes, much better to revive an old thread. And you are lucky it's particularly not very old. Who knows if you have found e.g a 2003 topic with the same theme...

Level 2
I dont know where the fonts are located. Before replying in this thread, I tried to find fonts in war3 mpq with mpqmaster bith did not found any. Maybe i missed something...

Status
Not open for further replies.