• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3: Lord´s Maze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have creat a maze and the maze is finish. But i need someone who can Test the map and tell me what is bad and what is good.:grin:
176359-albums3374-picture29839.jpg

176359-albums3374-picture30041.jpg

This are the hero
176359-albums3374-picture29840.jpg

-I have Change all leaks.
-Fixed some Units
-Deletd the old Loadingscreen.
-Changed Map Design
-Creat a new Loadingscreen.
-Creat a new Minimap.

If you found leaks , laggs or something else pls fix it and say it to me+ upload it and i give you credits.

Last edited:
Level 11
lol well judging by the looks of the loading screen, im gonna guess that the location is in the snow, on some alien planet, but if im wrong you should probably make it more related to your map, but thats just my opinion :D hehe

Level 6
I highly advise to fix the leaks in your triggers because I can't even play the map since it lags so bad.... I was below 2 fps within 10 seconds and I have a very good computer that runs at a speed of 3.3Ghz with good storage and RAM. I would fix the leaks but its your map and I don't want to ruin anything... :D I did manage to move a bit around the map and it looks cool but try to hide each part until the players get there and careful with messing with terrain through triggers since they're the hardest to de-leakify.

Status
Not open for further replies.