• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Warcraft 2 Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey everyone KillrogDeadEye is trying to make a Warcraft 2 mod for Warcraft 3 (lol) because despite Warcraft 3 being the next step in the series we see Warcraft 2 as a different game entirely. So was wondering if someone would help him by making models or giving links to models for his project because he can't model. Of course he doesn't demand that you do all of them but any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

You'd better show some serious project work you've done if you think you can request all this. Of course you're allowed to, but you're crazy.

Level 32
[self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/profile/126048/"]Red XIII's War2 models

models_2759_screenshot_tn.jpg
[/self]

Level 7
actually my i just didnt notice deadeye's request so this is kinda funny but the reason we want all this is because we want everything to look the same as WC2 cuz WC2 looked cooler

P.S. Chriz your new avatar scares me.

I'm really annoyed cuz i know that War3sear.ch had lots of these models and there gone now. :(

Last edited:
Level 15
*Starts passing out form lafter*
Man... This i haft to stay is crazy
1. ALL .Storm dll compressed files leak without a TOTAL RESTART OF THE 0x000000a address
2.War3 archives behave differently form Starcraft stuff (and Diablo but who counts Diablo)
3. If you really want to do it i cant stop you but i can warn you (and PM me if u want help i did a lot of SCTC work)
For a sane project you might create a tool that will files to a .w3x archive (or a kind of .mpq ) to achieve your goal. Time and time agen on every form i see this and time and time agen i give my warning.(27.3 times)

Level 7
thx killrog i played yours and i thought it was good overall except the lack of all the models (dude they have the orc great hall and other stuff here) and i also didnt like how there were still heros but other wise good job

DESKALADA WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????!?!?!?!?!?!?

Level 8
I made a warcraft II grunt ball map for warcraft III: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/4525/

It is the oldest map that I made for warcraft III, so the triggers in it are inefficient and will cause lag for some people.

I was able to simulate the stand ground ability in this map, if you need it.

The warcraft II WC2 Style Goblin Alchemist looks just like the warcraft III goblin observatory. There are many warcraft III models that look like their old warcraft II counter parts.

Level 1
just the same..

hi,
we are doing just the same w3w2 mod and would like to join this model request thread.

thank you very much for help.

Last edited:
Level 6
Kaboom, it lacks models because all the modellers are disappeared without sending us models. The engine will be updated soon, since now we have some new models. The orc campaign is done at 95% (only map 6 need to be done) but we don't release 'til we have all the models (AND WE DON'T WANT TO USE WAR3 MODELS!!!!!!!)

Level 7
well if you guy get it down right i wont bother with my own but the only thing i wish you would get rid of is heros in the tech tree but thats your choice

Level 6
Here are the screenshots I've promised (if you want more, I'll post them) :

The mission where you fight in the tomb of Sargeras (12th mission) against Gul'Dan and Cho'Gall Forces

The siege of Dalaran (13th mission), look the minimap: a perfect reproduction of the original cross shape island...

Alliance heroes are defending the dark portal from Ner'Zhul forces (12th mission of Beyond the dark portal)

I hope someone will create those models..

Level 7
its fine wulf and i know deadeye i played it on that old ver but since you got it covered i think ill focus on my other projects but i can wait to DL you final ver so send me a link when its done.

And may the Homocidal Pyromaniac Chainsaw lizards be with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.