• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War Age 1.8

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Alright well...this is my first map(Ever) and well it is mostly AOS dota style map, this is still a beta until probably 2.8 and I am a beginenr at all triggers and Jass(Not that I use it) This map was fully created by me, There is Horde and Alliance each have some heroes to choose from, do not edit without my permission err...

Yeah thats it and oh by the way each team has a leader lvl cap 50 and the victory/defeat conditions are not done yet...Have fun! :D

Keywords:
War Age 1.8 Beta
Contents

War Age 1.8 (Map)

Reviews
20:38, 27th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: Victory/defeat conditions are a essential part of a map. Rejected until Updated.

M

20:38, 27th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Victory/defeat conditions are a essential part of a map. Rejected until Updated.