• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

wanna request sum skins if its possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
those 4 skins i want :p

i gona show u its all demon hunter or illidan :p

and hero pit lord to a balrog should be awesome :p

and demon hunter to this girl :D

and those 2 illidans evil :p

Attachments

• illidan.jpg
    illidan.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 2,676
  • illidan2.jpg
    illidan2.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 354
  • SKin1.jpg
    SKin1.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 14,219
  • Balrog_Wallpaper[1].jpg
    Balrog_Wallpaper[1].jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 385
Level 14
If you knew how to use search then you would know that there is exactly the skin for illidan you need. Link!

You can't seriously think that a pit lord would be a good replacement for a balrog? You would need fire emitters and a brand new model if you want to make it anything close to a balrog.

Reactions: Rui
Level 17
Heck, it's a Night Elf Rogue with BT gear, pretty hard to model, you just want us to model it for you?

Level 3
Good lord, Shanghai. Could you be anymore obnoxious? You're insulting a pretty decent model (and it's quite obvious you can't make a better one). And if you're thinking a pit lord could pass as a Balrog, that's pretty ridiculous. Even with a decent skin, the model would make no sense. Also, no skinner/modeler is gonna wanna make 4 different skins for you, if you don't even have any proof of a map. Look at 'How to improve your chances...' thread at the top of the request page. If you did some of the stuff in that thread, someone might actually help you. BTW, you can try to use Kitabatake's model arch doomguard model, just tint the coloring to a little orangish-red and it can pass as a balrog. (Flame sword, fire coming out of it's eyes, etc.)

Level 25
i want a skin i h8 modells new modells :p
look craap in game.....

No. They don't

Oh, by the way, you can't reskin the Demon Hunter into a female, seeing as females have various body features that are different to those of males. I highly recommend that you get off your computer and go outside so that you can actually see some females and notice this, and see how changing the textures of Illidan cannot result in a female, at least without model editing

Skins cannot change the geometry of a model at all. Skins are not magical things that will cause all sorts of wonderful things to happen. You cannot get a female Demon Hunter without model editing, unless you want the most masculine looking female around

Oh, by the way, go look in the skin section. There's at least one high quality Illidan skin in there somewhere. And considering your first and second pictures are of the exact same thing, there's two of them down. And seeing as you hate models, you won't get your female Demon Hunter, so all you have to look for is a firey pitlord, like the lava scorpion in there somewhere

Level 19
because i dont make skins in warcraft style.... i make lotR battle for middle earth style and it dont fit the game.... and i want orginal wc3 stylish :p

and joe stop asking so dumb questions :)

and btw.... i need a chain model ... like my abomination attack wit ha chain....

like a long one..... should be awesome if sum one had time :) like whip the the unit with it :p

its more like an FX

not an FX in fruity loops

Status
Not open for further replies.