• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Waluigi

Waluigi

Made by: Dan van Ohllus (aka Kuhneghetz)

Description:
Here he is, Luigi's alter-ego. Waluigi is Wario's companion (not sure if they are brothers) and they always cause some mischief for the Mario brothers, otherwise they collect treasure and playing mini-games with other Nintendo characters.
Waluigi first appear in Mario Tennis for Nintendo 64 and later on appeared in lots of Mario spin-off games. He is also the main antagonist in Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix and been confirmed in Super Smash Bros Brawl as an assist trophy.

Model description:
Modified from my Luigi model while the head was from my Wario.
It was very complicated to make the model look close to the original, since modifying the model too much would screw up the animations or the unwrap.
This is what I managed to do without encountering these issues.

GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THESE MODELS IN YOUR MAP!!!
Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

Texture Directories:
Waluigi.blp

Icon Directories (Icons not included in the Model download):
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNWaluigi.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNWaluigi.blp

Scorescreen icons and mdx files can have any path.

Enjoy! ;)

Keywords:
Mario, Wario, Waluigi, Nintendo
Contents

Waluigi (Model)

Waluigi (Model)

Assets
Reviews
10:13, 12th Apr 2008 General Frank: Model works nice and performs well. Again a nice Mario thing model, DvO !

M

10:13, 12th Apr 2008
General Frank:

Model works nice and performs well. Again a nice Mario thing model, DvO !