• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

W3G - Modern Warfare (70%)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
W3G - Modern Warfare (Shooter,guns,perks,streaks)

75730d1266522960-w3g-modern-warfare-70-loadingscreen-small.jpg

Help me finish the map ::: Request ::: Help
bullet impact efx model Request - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...er-burst-shot-effect-bullet-death-efx-158388/
Fade mask Request - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/texture-fade-filter-mask-only-x_player-159162/ Done by Pharaoh_
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
i've never seen any Call of duty or Counter strike maps out there so ill make one...

ideas are from
- Call of duty 4 (all perks,some weapons,all kill steak rewards,modes)
- Counter Strike (all weapons)
- Halo (all weapons)
- Half life (gravity gun)
- Red Alert Ion Cannon << might remove
::: almost all perks of cod4 are in the map and works like the real game, with custom models too...

::: Kill Streak Rewards :::

3 kills - UAV or Spy drones
5 kills - Artillery Strike, Air Strike, Ion Cannon
7 kills - Attack Dogs, Chopper Support,
25 kills - Tactical Nuke (ends the game if u get lucky)

::: Random stuff

-You get a "Spy drone" when u die... u can use this to learn where ur enemies are...

-You can set ur 3,5,7 Kill Streak Rewards (Depends how high ur Level is)

-MultiBoard will show u (Player,Kills,Deaths,Kill streak count) and shows u what Killstreak Reward ur enemy or ally have

-Shoot through Walls!!! all weapons but shotguns,flame thrower,rocket launchers...

-Different weapons can give u unique Movement speed,Accuracy,Bullet penetration(walls),Damage, and Range

-You can Carry 2 to 3 guns/weapons, 1 Primary and 2 Handgun // 3rd weapon is ur perk 1 (flame thrower,rocket launcher,Claymore, etc...)

-Your Hero's Level is ur current gold... so weapons are free as long as ur level is as high as the cost of weapon u like...

-Gold can be used on "weapons, perks, and setting ur streak rewards"

-Jump Slash!! stabbing a unit while on air gives u a "Jump Slash!!" Floating text + Game text and 2x score on Team-play modes

::: Accuracy and positions

Stand position
normal weapons - Lose 30% to 50% accuracy
Sniper Rifles - Lose 90% accuracy

Prone position
normal weapons - Get 100% accuracy
Sniper Rifles - Get 100% accuracy

::: Game Modes
Free-for-All
--Death Match
--Last stand (Last standing player per round) win 3 rounds to win

Team-Play

--Death Match [100%]
--Search and Destroy (destroy or defend objective!) [90%]
--Capture the flag (capture 4 flags to win) [90%]
--Headquarters [90%]
--Modern Dota style gameplay (not sure if ill do this) [0%]

All-for-One
--Zombiez [0%]
--???

Action Buttons // Spells

-Fire (ur selected weapon's fire button!) (*also made an option to auto press fire for u)
-Jump (leap/jump 300-400 range forward... 400-600 range if unit running) depends on ur movement speed
-Knife
-Stand/Prone (for accuracy and to cancel flame thrower if u use Prone in water)
-Run / Sprint (run 50% faster)

Modes ::: 40%
Terrain ::: 70%
Weapons & Perks ::: 98%
Streak Rewards ::: 99%
Sound Efx ::: 40%
Base & Shops ::: 90%
Tool tips ::: 60%
Others ::: 100%

More info soon....

Attachments

• W3G c4.jpg
    W3G c4.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 446
  • W3G map1.JPG
    W3G map1.JPG
    475.7 KB · Views: 514
  • W3G map2.jpg
    W3G map2.jpg
    434.2 KB · Views: 515
  • LoadingScreen small.jpg
    LoadingScreen small.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 1,325
  • Base beta scrnshot.jpg
    Base beta scrnshot.jpg
    370.4 KB · Views: 1,038
Last edited:
Level 8
seems like an awesome idea (note that there were call of duty and counter strike maps :D) only thing to me that seem weird is that the terrain doesnt seem to have any places to hide/snipe.....and why is their a random waterfall in it?? to me it seems you just put random buildings everywhere and then added a waterfall type area, you might want to think about run-and-gun players as well as the campers or snipers,etc.. but besides that i think its a wonderful idea and i hope you complete it... The good thing about this concept is that you can easily make a series of different maps with it kinda like how call of duty has its multiplayer maps

Level 7
I think it looks awsome!! XD. You should put in a promotion system, its really easy to make. If you want I can make you a demo promotion system and post it here.

It would make the game really cool because you would be fighting to gain something.

Level 6
there are? can you post the link of the maps if u have them?

the terrain is meant for hiding and running...terrain is 70% done... there will be lots of grass once im done with the buildings...

for the building... there are 3 types of visions... wall,door way, and window...
wall - blocks all vision
door way - permanent vision
window - u get vision to the other side only if u are close to it...

yup the water fall is for hiding... and water is for canceling the flamethrower buff

promotion system? i did something like that... but its simple... its in the first post... u get a flying badge efx every time u level up...

Level 4
this looks really cool!!! nice idea with the flamerthrower, when prone in water to cancel flame buff.
will there me "items" like: first aid kit, frag, flash, smoke, molotov,...?

~WC13

Level 6
just finished predator missile... works like the real game... and finished the base... screen shot on the first post and bellow...
the beta is almost finish...
weapon tool-tips, 2 game mode, and 20/29 streak rewards left to trigger...

81302d1273059200-w3g-modern-warfare-70-base-beta-scrnshot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.