• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VolcanoGiant

Walking magma monster.

Textures\MountainGiant.blp

Keywords:
Mountain Giant, Magma, Lava, Volcano
Contents

VolcanoGiant (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: The team color is kinda lame, but good skin nonetheless

M

THE_END: The team color is kinda lame, but good skin nonetheless

Level 2
*Screams NOOOOO why god why* the stupid *sob* thing said *sob* that it cant find the page *falls to the floor crying* anyone else haveing this problem cus i want this skin bad and im realy pissed that i cant get it :evil:

Level 6
VERY useful in any Dungeon/Black Citadel/Outland RPG map! Please make more lava monsters, molten dragons perhaps? :wink:

Very cool when you attach flames! Awesome then! 8)

Level 1
Hmm... the path you supplied doesn't work. Can you tell us the correct path?

I've tried:
MountainGiant.blp
Textures\MountainGiant.blp
Units\NightElf\MountainGiant\MountainGiant.blp

Could you help?

Level 2
:evil: WHY CAN"T I DOWLOAD IT!!! OMG ITS SO COOL!!! GRRR!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Level 1
i dont know how to get into my map *cry* some one help me pweese *cry* *sob* *cry* *snuffle* *more snufflinf* *sob* *cry* <-- ok im not really that upset... but help me anyway please

Level 5
Damm this rocks... if only this was a model cos I need both this and a Mountain Giant in my map. Im still dling this though, its so cool 11/10