• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VoidLord

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my Hero Map for the Hero Contest #2, I find my Hero is that good, that it deserves an own map

Fixed: Hope, the Icons do work now.
P.S : The Map isn't mine, only the Hero !

Keywords:
Hero, Contest, Hero Contest, Void, Lord, Nether
Contents

VoidLord (Map)

Reviews
00:04, 5th Jul 2009 Linaze: The map was symmetrical so it was of course balanced, but in some cases, symmetrical maps aren't very creative and as funny to play. Moving on, the terrain wasn't so good because of the bad tile variation and lack of...

M

00:04, 5th Jul 2009
Linaze: The map was symmetrical so it was of course balanced, but in some cases, symmetrical maps aren't very creative and as funny to play. Moving on, the terrain wasn't so good because of the bad tile variation and lack of doodads and height variation. The Mercenary Camps were guarded by high-level creep camps which seems a bit odd, because people won't most probably need to hire mercenaries when they are able to take care of such creep camps. Regarding your hero, there were several green icons (both disabled and not) which is really unprofessional, especially since this is an entry for a contest.

03:51, 11th Jul 2009
The map (quality-wise) is the same as before and the icons still doesn't work.