• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Visibility modifer help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Alright my question is a quick one. Im trying to make a unit that acts somewhat of a radar jammer that sorta thing. Anyways I selected a wagon as my unit of choice for this trigger, and what i want it to do is when I train this unit I want it to create an intially enabled visibility modifer that will emitt black mask at the position of the wagon (trained unit) witha radius of like 500 or more for the enemies, so all they see if a big black circle. Anyways I did this:

Radar Jammer
Events
Unit - A unit Finishes training a unit
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Trained unit)) Equal to Wagon
Actions
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for (Player((Integer A))) emitting Black mask from (Position of (Trained unit)) to a radius of 2000.00

Anyways I did player((int a)) because well it wont really bother me cuz its my unit no matter what i'll still see whats within the circle :D but i've tested this with someone else and it doesn't work it does not create a black mask circle... my only reason for this not working is because i made the centre of my map visible with a region modifer. Help with this plz, maybe my trigger is crap i dont know lol

Status
Not open for further replies.