• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VillagerWoman.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Old villager woman with wrinkles supose to be dark witch

DON'T GIVE ME REP OR CREDITS

Keywords:
old, wrinkle, woman, villager, dark, witch
Contents

VillagerWoman.blp (Texture)

Reviews
19:05, 15th Nov 2012 Kwaliti: Those black lines do not represent human skin at all. A lot of stuff was recolored as well, so I won't be able to approve this.

M

19:05, 15th Nov 2012
Kwaliti:

Those black lines do not represent human skin at all. A lot of stuff was recolored as well, so I won't be able to approve this.

Level 7
well i was trying to find an old woman with wrinkles for my map
and i couldn't find anyone so i made this one...and
that filter looks pretty bad on paint but the wrinkles have some intencity
and don't look so bad in-game if you see it...

well i m not into texturing so much..
some modeling some texturing some triggering..trying to complete
my map..i only uploaded here so other ppl could use it if they need something like that..

manasou said:
(...) that filter looks pretty bad on paint (...)
Uh, well, filters are not considered freehand content. A specified amount of such is necessary for a skin to actually be approvable.

manasou said:
i only uploaded here so other ppl could use it if they need something like that..
It is perfectly fine to create this for your own needs, but I fear this can not be accepted in our actual Skins section, due to the criterion mentioned above.

Level 7
as long as there are no other granny skin on site this is usefull.
your rules should change to what is best for the community..
so if I draw a flower at her scirt it's going to be approved?
like this skin http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/villagerwoman-blp-224508/ my skin is so superior compare to this one..
maybe you missed the point i mentioned...

Last edited: