• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VillagerMan1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

VillagerMan1 (Model)

VillagerMan1 (Model)

Level 4
Damn, we're hoping to go Tubing (on a snow hill) here, but there hasn't been enough snow. Shame, shame.

Either way, pretty nice model, although its a little basic. :D

Level 1
i know this doesnt have much to do wit da model, but what program do i need to make models? i really want to make models, so please help me out.

Level 5
Wanna know a thing!??!!?
WORMSKULL HAS BEEN BANNED FOREVER!!!!!
Checked the ban/warn list and found he got banned forever at 21:th december.
It's good he don't say anything bad to things anymore.
Even if hes banned so do i almost miss him...

What has that to do with this......

This model is great!!! :) At last a villager warrior. Needed one once when i made a map and now its here!

Nice christmas present. :D 2 Acctually!

Level 2
They banned the Worm?!? Too funny. Further proof that what goes around, comes around. Bottom line: WC3 is a game, and it's supposed to be fun. More importantly, this is a nice model. Should be useful for someone's map.

Level 4
When they ban people, do they ban your IP, or just your account. He might come back on another screen name if all they did was destroy his beloved "Wormskull" name.

:roll: *ponder* :roll:

Level 3
nice Model, I gave it 5/5 and, here is why...
Even though it is simplicit in nature, it is well done.
It has a magnatude of uses for almost any map or campaign.
I want to use it, I'll give you full credit.
Although there are a few issues, sheath for sword, the fact it looks like he has a bow, it is still very hard work that you obviously put into making it, I can see that by all the Animations put into it.
Lastly, I'd like it, if possible, to have one villager w/ sword and shield, one w/ bow and shield, and, one w/ staff and spellbook, please? Thanks, and great job/work on this excellent model, hope to see more from you soon. ;)

Level 7
This is perfect for my map because i have abunch of heros that have no wepons because i take them off with Wc3model editor(you can find it under tools) and he looks cool with the shirt and arm rings, the other viliager looks too plain but this model would be good for adding attachments 5/5 :D

Level 1
I like this model and i would give it a 4.5/5 if it worked properly, when i DL it to my map and restart it the guy does not work at all... just shows a sword and a sheath or whatever.... this is a good model and i want to use it PLLEEEEEASE FIX IT!! or if u know what is going on plz tell me... ty :?

Oh and while ur at it can someone also please do a good pirate model :)