• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VillagerMan

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The apocalypse had come. Zombies, mindless monsters that existed, because they did not live, to feed on living human flesh. But there was a problem: the zombies were slow as hell. And so the zombie virus, in it's collective hive-like mid, said to itself: We cannot get humans to eat because we are so slow. So we need to become faster!
The next human to become a zombie turned into a grotesque, twisted form of his previous self. His skin fell off, revealing the rotting tissues beneath, and his body elongated and stretched. Thus, the next generation of zombies was born, sacrificing stamina for much-needed speed in the zombie army.

Because Zombie Survival maps have fallen to the me-tooism virus, the Zombie-themed map has become immensly popular. While there are some nice skins, there are no custom zombie models- so I decided to make one. This model needs no portrait or custom skins, but has no teamcolor.

TEXTURE(S) USED:
gutz.blp (default Blizzard texture)

Keywords:
Zombie, undead, fast, flesh, death
Contents

VillagerMan (Model)

Reviews
01:41, 9th Jan 2010 DonDustin: The changes seem to be very simple and the whole model does not seem to be appealing right now. The main problem is the texture that you are using, because gutz.blp is very blurry and misses a lot of detail. I think you...

M

01:41, 9th Jan 2010
DonDustin: The changes seem to be very simple and the whole model does not seem to be appealing right now. The main problem is the texture that you are using, because gutz.blp is very blurry and misses a lot of detail. I think you should search for better ingame textures, which contain a much cleaner and better look while keeping your concept overall the same.

Level 10
Well, this is my first model. Please give all the critisism on the model you can think of.

EDIT: I'm currently in search of a texture I could use to replace gutz.blp, like DonDustin suggested. If you have a suggestion, just point it out in a post or PM.

Last edited: