• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VillagerKid.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first Skin ever! So I need help to improve it. :D

Updated 1.1:
Made him look more like an agent, yes I can see it needs fixing but I need more help as this is my first skin.

Keywords:
Kiddie, Agent, Kid, Villager, VillagerKid, Noob.
Contents

VillagerKid.blp (Texture)

Reviews
13:56, 28th Aug 2009 67chrome: really like the idea, but the execution could definitely use some work. Looks like you did most of this on something like MS paint to. Its a good job for that program, but if you plan on submitting skins and finishing...

M

13:56, 28th Aug 2009
67chrome: really like the idea, but the execution could definitely use some work. Looks like you did most of this on something like MS paint to. Its a good job for that program, but if you plan on submitting skins and finishing this one see if you can download gimp, I hear it is a free program similar to photoshop.
Anyways, blend the shading more, make the cloth look more like cloth, the thing in the ear could stand to look more like the contraptions agents have in their ears, the mouth could use a lot more work, the mustache needs to be re-worked, and the sunglasses need to be fitted better, especially were they converge in the middle.

Level 12
Hmm...how about
A jacket.
New trousers.
A stylish hair remade.
New boots.
As in the texture*

Level 12
Looks much better. GJ
And tyvm for stealing my avatar -.- and shopping it by changing the eyes!

Level 6
Looks much better. GJ
And tyvm for stealing my avatar -.- and shopping it by changing the eyes!

lol i dint noticed that well theres no copyright for that :p

ontopic: wow nice idea! very original i give a 3/5 if you continue to update it ill give more ! :)

Remove the mustache it dont fit the skin very well!

The colors between the gray and the black on the clothes needs some serious blending in order to make a decent shading. I recommend you to learn some color blending through this video tutorial.

..... and most certainly, if you want sunglasses that don't look crappy on that model draw an incredibly thinn line on the nose and face area/ears. hopefully it'll be better than this "paint-up crap"