• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

VICTOry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
how to set victory by the number of kills?

for example:
50 kills
100 kills
150 kills
200 kills
infinite kills

Level 12
how to set victory by the number of kills?

for example:
50 kills
100 kills
150 kills
200 kills
infinite kills

or something like this

• Game Victory
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) is an enemy of (Owner of (Killing unit))) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set Kill_Count = (Kill_Count + 1)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Kill_Count Equal to 50
        • Then - Actions
          • Game - Victory (Owner of (Killing unit)) (Show dialogs, Show scores)
        • Else - Actions
for example, a Player 1 red kills a unit that belongs to an enemy, then the Kill_Count will increase by 1 point and after 50 points of Kill_Count, Player 1 Red gets victory dialog.

Level 12
please do post the variable that you used :D
im just a newbie..

I'm sorry.
Kill_Count is an integer variable.

and if you didn't know how to create variables.

1. open your trigger editor (press F4).
2. press CTRL+B
3. press CTRL+N
4. fill the name with any name you like.
5. from the dropdown menu (reversed triangle), choose Integer.
6. OK.

now you have your Integer variable.

Level 4
  • ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) is an enemy of (Owner of (Killing unit))) Equal to True
how will i do this?
i already made the event and action but i dont know how to do the same as that..
and how will i combine it to dialog box?

Level 11
in conditions, find the boolean comparison and in boolean comparison, you find enemy of player 1 and after that you change the triggering unit to owner of triggering unit and change player 1 to owner of killing unit.
what dialog box?

Level 4
in conditions, find the boolean comparison and in boolean comparison, you find enemy of player 1 and after that you change the triggering unit to owner of triggering unit and change player 1 to owner of killing unit.
what dialog box?

dialog button instead.. :ogre_haosis:

Level 11
i dont get what you want to do O:, i thought you only wanted to set that if there is 50kills, game ends.. this shouldn't require a dialog or a dialog button... can you be more specific in what you want to do?

Level 4
i dont get what you want to do O:, i thought you only wanted to set that if there is 50kills, game ends.. this shouldn't require a dialog or a dialog button... can you be more specific in what you want to do?

i already made it sir :D
i just took some experimentation on the trigger and poof..!!
i already incorporate it to the dialog button :D
thanks for helping sir :D

Status
Not open for further replies.