• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Varimathas (More detailed)

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Dreadlord Varimathras model, inspired by the counterpart from Refordged and performed in a classic style.
Contents

Varimathas (More detailed) (Model)

Varimathas (More detailed) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
So updates in about 2 years. There are also a ton of issues.
Level 13
Well, I'm not going to lie, but I managed to get hold of a model of a female death knight and I performed "plastic surgery" on her face, making her more feminine. (By the way, I don't know why, but it even seemed to me that it was specially made not okay)
And yes, as long as I do not risk publishing it, because some will say that there is no point in such a version(
1.png
3.png

Level 13
I think you should publish it!
But also I'm sure that if you make your OWN version not based on Blizzard's, you can do a very good job.
I think, for one, the purple eyes and lipstick need to go. :) And I think you can give her better hair than this, one that is closer to the Reforged model maybe.

Well, maybe I'll redo her later)