• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism Frozen World v.4.36

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
MUYh1I-AIvQ.jpg

alH6B9qJlek.jpg

Here, at the edge of the world in the city of Pine-MountainHill the story begins. Orcs have moved far away, and elves moved as soon as orcs disappeared. So after a few years all the past wars and ancient relics were forgotten, and was told to kids just as some incredible stories. But one day, at the darkness graveyard some mysticall creatures have been summoned by Sirik-tor, one of the oldest necromancers who had to be hiding for all of the time and living in crypts or forest. That creatures were named vampires.
The village has been destroyed, and people had to run anywhere they could. So now you are one of the humans or vampires and you shall defeat your enemy using teamwork strategy and different tactics.
nN4STlIZkK0.jpg

-sm Speed mode makes gold come 5x faster.
-em Easy mode makes it harder to die and easier.
-tg Tag Game allows vampires to revive and mini-vampires to re-become human
7qKAdASG_ao.jpg

You appear as a human (or an a vampire) to the frozen lands, and must survive and kill all of your enemies. This map contain an interesting points (pts) system, a cool multiboard with all of the main statistics, and pretty much doodas/triggers. Still, it has many to be more balanced/changed, but for now, its pretty normal to play games, a bit hard, but hey! It has to be some way hard to feel the game! Not feel bored after 5 minutes! In other vampirisms people who just farm, or wait till vampire come get bored, the main problem is waiting! Here you just hope they are not coming, playing every second and feel the game! You can find lots of possibilities, and secrets!
PkkmUWlIr6M.jpg

Change Logs

VFW v.4.36

Added 2 Graveyard's for Main vampires
Added mini-grave's for vampire minions
Added 5-sec pre-game countdown (For host to chose mode/players to be more prepared)
New minimap screen
Different buildings size changes
Ice Block changes
+ Still adding features

Credits
Trollus - original map creator, current map owner/developper (yea thats me);
DYSK - co-maker, the one who helped me to make my idea come real, currently left the project;
Vunjo, Snoman - those guys were helping some way in map making
And ofc dear testers: carevica, nitko.i.nista, dr.zo0ody, benelhaj, angelolo18, dreamcrusher, mostnightmare (sorry if missed some1)

Author's notes

Thanks

Keywords:
Vampirism Frozen World, Vampirism, Frozen, World, humans, vampires, Trollus
Contents

Vampirism Frozen World v.4.36 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Sep/14 16:30:10 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment: [Rejected] Missing resource credits. [Both in-game and in the description] (example UI command buttons) Also why do you have 2 blinks? o.O...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Sep/14 16:30:10
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment: [Rejected]
Missing resource credits. [Both in-game and in the description] (example UI command buttons)
Also why do you have 2 blinks? o_O

Staff Contact - Rules