• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Valley of Doom

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A valley often used for war. Blood of the natives flowing. But now the natives stand together to stop this.

------
2v2 play suggested
Red always orcs
Blue always humans
Purple always undead
Dark green always Night Elfs

I did such so the teams would start on same side off the map.

The neutral hostiles are many in the middle and there are 9 neutral hostile Heroes with items.
To make another way I placed some waygates on the map for fast and easy attacks.

Oh also if you think of leveling your hero that will be extremely difficult.

One last thing build an army before you think off attacking.

Keywords:
valley, of, doom, valley of doom, melee, two, side, sides, two sides, neutral, neutral masses, masses, difficult, hard
Contents

Valley of Doom (Map)

Reviews
15:43, 11th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
A map picture would be nice. Ill come back to you after testing.

Creeps at middle of map look like a jumble of random pwoerful units. No special design of forests (just alot of trees overlapping eachother). lacks space for 2 people to build a fully functional base. aggro range makes any attack on a unit cause everyone to atack bevcause of smallmap. creeeps can easily kill your base because of said aggro. map terrain is just a barren landscape an not much thought put into it.

Overall:

Terrain: 1.5

Gameplay: 1.5

Placing: 1

Average: 1.15.

Level 9
urgh, this map doesnt even deserve a rating. its so crude, i could do it in 5 mins. juz place some units anywhere i like and ask them to start playing.... nothing interesting, juz a line of opponents... the kind of map i will delete if its in my hard drive. 0.5/5