• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Utaluses Story - RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
6icg9t.png

Hi there, I am here to show all members of the Hive-Workshop. The new map that I am planning on making, but it will require a few other members of the hive that have the skills that I require.

So some of you may be asking, wait a second; you are going to tell me that you want me to help you in a RPG project without knowing what it's about and how it's going to work out? Well I will glad to show what this story is about, but firstly I will show the following people with skills in the areas what I require.

Terrain Require 1 or 2 minimum
I will need a good terrainer, everyone likes a good terrainer that knows how to make a map look good. Everyone likes a good looking map. For whoever is actually willing to help terrain; don't worry I will have my crap terraing skills give you a good vision of what I want, not that I am a bad terrainer.

Triggers Require 2 - 3 minimum
Triggers are very important. I do tend to make spells leak, or just half the time I want to make a custom spell nothing happens. But this is not all about spells it's about having a stable and fun game. GUI/JASS is not a fuss.

Spelling + Grammar Any amount 1+
Yes I can be a noob some times when it comes to Grammar and Spelling, so yeah I will need a fluent speller and someone with good Grammar, it's better if it's just one person.

Unit balance Any amount 1+
Ah yeah the way I balance some heros and units are fail, well not a total fail; but I will need someone that will help me balance units for all levels.

Main Trigger spells Require 2 - 3 minimum
I will require someone with basic spell/ability skills; and again I am not fussed if you do in GUI or JASS.

Suggestions/Ideas Any amount 1+
I will need someone to give me suggestions and ideas as me and the team progresses though the RPG. And the name Utalus doesn't have to be used, but if that is the case please say, before allot of changes needs to be made.

Sounds/Music Any amount 1+
I would love to have someone to create custom music for this RPG, but that is not really needed. If someone can or is willing to contribute there skills of making music please join, I think it would be cool.

Skins/Tiles Any amount 1+
I would love to have new and fresh tiles for my ground, it is not really needed, but I would like to have.

Voice acting Any amount 1+
A voice actor is not really needed, but it would make this RPG more interesting. It will also help all the lazy readers out there, just sit and listen.

The rest of the work will be done by me. If any more that is required I will post it. soon I will add some concept arts to this thread.

- Vista sucks

- Terrain 6%/100
- Main Triggers 0/100
- Spell Triggers 0/100
- Units and Balance 0/100
- Sounds/Music */100
- Voice acting */100
- Story idea 41%/100

2rnelif.png

Utalus the hero starts in a small village running earns for his/her friend and neighbors. Utalus was a boy that loved this home town and grew up with is mother and brother. As for his father, no one knew what happened to him, he was out one night hunting for rabbits 'He did not like rabbits', but that was when it happened; that night something strange that night happened and no one knew what happened.

So sooner that night Utalus finds out strange things where going on, no one was acting normal that day, Utalus did nothing about it because he/she felt like he/she was going mad.

Then one-day something bad happened. Something unexpected and this supernatural happening couldn't be undone. Since then Utalus wanted to find answers why and who and where. This is when Utaluses life changes. Utalus finds himself/herself facing enemies and foes he/she has never seen before or heard of.

It's a long journey to the end, do you think that you can find the clues the answers and who was the one that invaded your home at the village.

What I would like in-game

- Level cap 20
- New camera view
- New bag system
- Fun to play
- Good terrain
And more.
I did plan allot for this and I hope to get some people to join my project. Reputation will be given out once you join. I don't expect people to join my project right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.