• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

URGENT !!!!! |Models-Units| Police/BadBoys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi everyone,

I search some model like : "Police car" and "Police riot"

I want the same ! but with :

//Good textured shield, and good weapon in the hand for the Police riot\\
//Good textured police car\\
//Police Smg, the same but a bit better please \\

=> Other Police men like : With Flashball http://www.mediapart.fr/files/imagecache/475_pixels/Charlotte+Rouault/Image+1.png <= ^^

For Bad boys Use u'r imagination just creat some men with t shirt with : fu** the police and other !
No attachement for them , in world editor im gonna put on them Rock attack or coktail molotov ^^:thumbs_up:

I dont want to be a total ass but if there is already a model on hive that you are requesting, not matter how bad it is, people arent really gonna help you.
I suggest you use the models that is already here, and only ask for the models that you really need.

Also, I think the police car model is pretty good, as well as the swat. Maybe not the shield on them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.