• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

upload problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well, today i made a very useful model. But when i tried uploading it, i got a message saying
"you havent uploaded the mdx files i wantederror".
What is this about? And why ME? What model that who wants? Has the site been hacked? i'm confused and dissapointed that i cant submit my model.

Level 12
gookywooky said:
Well, today i made a very useful model. But when i tried uploading it, i got a message saying
"you havent uploaded the mdx files i wantederror".
What is this about? And why ME? What model that who wants? Has the site been hacked? i'm confused and dissapointed that i cant submit my model.

You aren't submitting the needed textures / attachment models

Level 6
Well, I'm not sure if it's the same error, but it seems close enough. I'm trying to upload a model and it says (exact match) "Not a valif MDX file.". Now, I've check through everything, the file is fine. It's exactly like the way others are. It has an MDX file and a BLP file. I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.