• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Upgrade to be able to fly over higher terrain paths?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i make it so that if a certain hero has an upgrade, then will be able to fly over higher terrain paths?

right now, if you dont have the upgrade, you can only fly over so much (like maybe only lvl 3 ground level), but i want an upgrade that can make it so when you acquire it, then you can fly over higher ground

any one have a suggestion?

Level 3
If you copy your hero and make the copy able to fly higher you can use that Troll Bersersker upgrade to replace the hero types.

But this is not that simple .. you have to make a trigger in which :
Event
/A unit starts researhing an upgrade (or something)
Condition
/Upgrade being researched equal to ( Name )
Action
/Unit change ownership of researching unit to Player Brown or Neutral passive
/Unit move researching unit to (Unit position of (Unit that flyes higher))
/Unit change ownership of (Unit that flyes higher) for Player Red or what you want
/Unit move (Unit that flyes higher) to unit position of researching unit

Words may be not exact the same but i think they are something like that.. Also be sure you have made an area in which you have put (Unit that flyes higher)
I haven't tested sth like that , i am just making suggestions Of the way May it works.. I hope you find them helpful :wthumbsup::wthumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.