• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Units that are not quiet heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
suppose i want to make a campaign, and in a particular ch i want the player to have access to only 1 hero but also 2 units that are not quiet heroes. they cant level up, but have multiple abilities and need to be able to be revived just like normal heroes, i recall someone mentioning that u can set a build limit for a unit to do this, but i have no idea how to set this build limit. Can anyone elaborate ???

Level 11
I think what you wanna do here is create a build limit by going into the trigger editor > Player - Limit training of unit type, and then make the said unit trainable from the altar, that way it will look like a hero without actually being one. No idea why you would wanna do this though

Status
Not open for further replies.