• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit Properties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm looking for a way to edit unit max hp and attack speed through triggers. I want variables that increase max HP and ASPD by user specific %values and values so that they may be used in calculations that include stats etc. I will not use the basic STR/AGI/INT system for ASPD nor HP since they will not work in the way I want.
I was planing on working on map a few days ago but the place where I found this system (wc3c) is down, didn't get time to save the script due work.
Any other, the same or alternative systems that work well would be appreciated.
- Bowzerbro

Level 2
This should not be in Requests, but in 'General World Editing'/'Triggeres and Scripts.

And you can change max hp by triggers, yea, but speed, is not standard.

Thanks for reply. It can? :O I've not found it :p I suppose I had stayed up too long, triggers aren't imo well enough defined and sorted for easy use. I need to go learn JASS ;p
I had just found the script I needed for attack speed, was exited about starting working on my map again but site died :p wc3c. Thought I'd find the system on another site too but can't find it anywhere.

This thread says: "Any mod passing by feel free to move me. ♥"

Status
Not open for further replies.