• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] unit comes within 500 of unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello i started making a trigger :
  • Unburrow
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit comes within 500.00 of No unit
    • Conditions
    • Actions
and i stoped... cant find a VARIBALE edit... like
Creep_respawn 1

• SelectSmallScorpion
    • Events
      • Time - Every 2.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Small scorpion)) and do (Set Creep_Respawn[1] = (Picked unit))
ani way to do this ...
In other words i wana check when a unit comes withing these Small scorpion UNITS and do action.

EDIT: :D check up this http://www.google.com/#hl=en&pwst=1...mes+within+500+of&spell=1&fp=506afe366bdeb92b

And open 4th MAIN one or 8 if u count all :D for fun

Last edited:
Level 7
Maker THX>>>
U made me cry :D
i 3x checked that one ...
lolz how i didnt notice that one :goblin_yeah:

EDIT: oh btw this is for trigger fixes i see... world editor help zone for starting things ... :) th on pm
Sry for posting here aniway

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Be warned that the unit comes into range of unit event only allows you to get the entering unit. There is no way to return the unit who's range was entered directly.

Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Small scorpion)) and do (Set Creep_Respawn[1] = (Picked unit))
This makes no sense, leaks and I have no idea what it is meant to do.

Level 7
yea i droped the idea...
went to regions... tipe.

CLOSED FIXED ...

Oh man how i change to solved =,=

Status
Not open for further replies.