• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Undo researches with trigger problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So, for some reason, this trigger won't reset the researches so that they are not counted as being researched and I hope that someone here can help me.

• trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes research
    • Conditions
      • (Researched tech-type) Equal to research E
    • Actions
      • Player - Set the current research level of research A to 1 for (Owner of (Researching unit))
      • Player - Set the current research level of Research B to 0 for (Owner of (Researching unit))
      • Player - Set the current research level of research C to 0 for (Owner of (Researching unit))
      • Player - Set the current research level of research D to 0 for (Owner of (Researching unit))
Here's another example:

• trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes research
    • Conditions
      • (Researched tech-type) Equal to research B
    • Actions
      • Player - Set the current research level of research A to 0 for (Owner of (Researching unit))
      • Player - Set the current research level of Research E to 0 for (Owner of (Researching unit))
      • Player - Set the current research level of research C to 0 for (Owner of (Researching unit))
      • Player - Set the current research level of research D to 0 for (Owner of (Researching unit))
I would be very thankful if somebody could help me fix this or else I'll have to scrap a new feature of one of my maps.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Read the GUI description note...

Researches can not be undone once made...

Sorry but only SC2 will bring this awesome feature into existance, so you will just have to make do with using abilities to represent the upgrade which you can remove or add to every unit on the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.