• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Restarting Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Is it possible to make a upgrade go back a couple of levels? Because the function set the current research level says that upgrades cannot be unlearned and as I don't know a thing about JASS I cant do anything there.

• Uni types up recycle
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes research
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • And - All (Conditions) are true
            • Conditions
              • (Researched tech-type) Equal to Hammerman (A1) (Front line)
              • (Current research level of Hammerman (A1) (Front line) for (Owner of (Researching unit))) Equal to 10
    • (lots of additional conditions similar to the first here)
      • Actions
        • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
          • If - Conditions
            • (Owner of (Researching unit)) Equal to Player 6 (Orange)
          • Then - Actions
            • Player - Set the current research level of (Researched tech-type) to 1 for Player 6 (Orange)
            • Player - Set the current research level of (Researched tech-type) to 1 for Player 1 (Red)
          • Else - Actions
            • Player - Set the current research level of (Researched tech-type) to 1 for Player 3 (Teal)
            • Player - Set the current research level of (Researched tech-type) to 1 for Player 2 (Blue)

Level 2
Is there any other way to do this then? Apart from use lots of abilities because I want each adjustment to have its own icon (thats why I tried using upgrades).

Level 7
nope ur request would cause a paradox

footman: hey wait didn't we just learn this two min. ago

knight: strange i know we did but i just can't remember

footman: oh well hey my sword is now made of gold

(2 min later)

footman: awww what the heck my sword is wooden again

Status
Not open for further replies.