• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead mage

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first model i hope you will like it :)
Contents

Undead mage (Model)

Undead mage (Model)

Reviews
15:34, 4th Dec 2011 Frankster: Very badly executed and cheaply made texture change and that's all. Not enough edits - Rejected.

M

15:34, 4th Dec 2011
Frankster:

Very badly executed and cheaply made texture change and that's all.
Not enough edits - Rejected.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
First off its a simple swap of texture, everything but the cloak and hood + shoulder pad can be swapped easily through war3model editor.

I see by the extra texture required that you simply fixed that by copy + paste, using windows paint no doubt.

This can hardly even be called a model edit, this is just bad/lazy texture edit.

Your first "model", guaranteed rejection.

Level 14
this doesnt even need custom textures.and look at her waist and cape,its ruined.
sorry,i vote for reject just like my first model too :)
next time try to re-skin it using vertex modifier or mdlvis because it does not need custom textures k.

you mean Re-UV the thing right?